Company Overview: Diversified Technical Services, Inc. (DTSI) is a highly successful privately held small business with over 35 years of experience providing outstanding Information Technology Services to federal and commercial customers domestically and abroad. Consider joining our highly skilled team of professionals who collectively form our company’s greatest assets. We are proud of our employees and the innovative and successful solutions they have been providing to a variety of customers operating numerous domains throughout the world.
DTSI currently has an opportunity for a skilled enthusiastic WebSphere Administrator to join a growing team of dedicated technology professionals in San Antonio, TX.
- Leverage general familiarity with Administration of WebSphere Application Server; Version 8.5.5 preferred, but minimum of Version 7.0 is acceptable.
- Perform patching and maintenance of WebSphere environments
- Use the application monitoring tools and scripted alerts, to perform problem investigation and resolution in coordination with the application support teams
- Perform daily application health checks for CPU Utilization, Memory Heap Utilization, Thread usage, and response times
- Assist and troubleshoot network appliances (primarily including IBM DataPower)
- Provide production support and deployment of application code.
- Provide standard onsite support with additional after hours/weekend support as needed. Rotational 24 hour on-call is required
- Minimum 2-3 years hands-on administration experience in a WebSphere Application Server clustered environment (WAS ND)
- Thorough understanding of WebSphere 7.x and 8.x, including migration and upgrade experience
- Working Knowledge of J2EE application platform configuration and performance optimization
- Knowledge of vulnerability management, and PCI compliant environments
- Knowledge of DataPower (Xi52) specifically - Web Service Proxy, Keys & Certs Management and Troubleshooting
- Hands on experience in the installation, configuration, tuning/sizing, clustering, deployment and problem resolution of WebSphere Middleware Components
- Experience creating and configuring WebSphere application servers, web servers, IBM HIS, WAS plugins. Configuration of App Server resources such as jdbc connections, thread pools, and app server resources
- Experience creating scripts (wsadmin, shell, Jython, and Jacl)
- Experience working with Linux RHEL 6 & 7, and physical database design to complete work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with IBM Integration Bus (IIB) and/or IBM MQ administration
- Experience with Oracle R12 EBS HCM Modules
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware applications
DoD Security Requirements:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Current NACLC/ T3 Investigation or Secret Clearance (Required)
Education and Certificate Requirements:
- CompTIA Security Plus certification (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline or equivalent experience/combined education with five years of professional experience
Reporting: The successful candidate will report directly to DTSI's Task Lead for this team.
Affirmative Action: DTSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Disclosure: DTSI is an equal opportunity employer that uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Background investigations may be conducted to determine applicant's eligibility for a Department of Defense security clearance.
For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.dtsi.com