Company Overview: Diversified Technical Services, Inc. (DTSI) is a small-business corporation headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. Since 1980, DTSI has been delivering exceptional Information Technology and Telecommunication solutions and services for government and commercial customers.
This position is directed to install, analyze, and resolve the Oracle Single Sign-On (SSO) Identity and Access activities in a highly visible, mission critical (24x7) environment. Ideal candidate should have knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management, Oracle Unified Directory Services, and web applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and implement Military Personnel Data Systems (MilPDS) application SSO changes that use Common Access Card (CAC) authentication to validate users.
- Be a part of the team responsible for development, test, and production support including incident, problem, and change management.
- Participate in troubleshooting, patching, enhancement, and daily sustainment activities.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have a NACLC/T-3 or a DoD Secret Clearance
- Must have COMPTIA Security+ IAW DOD 8570
- Oracle Identity and Access management administration.
- Linux administration and usage of virtual operating environments
- Administration and support web servers that may include: Oracle HTTP server (OHS), Apache HTTP Server, or Internet Information Server (IIS).
- Java Application server administration that include WebLogic, WebSphere, and JBoss.
- Creation and maintenance of application configurations and build guides (run books).
- Ability to write queries for LDAP, Active Directory, and SQL.
- Oracle system administration.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system and Java.
- Understanding of Oracle database concepts.
- Knowledge of Web Gate configuration, and Directory services.
- Knowledge of server based operating systems; networking fundamentals (DNS, WINS, FW, routing, etc.)
- Experience with Oracle R12 EBS HCM/Payroll Modules.
- Familiarity Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) integration.
- Team Player with positive attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required with 3-5 years of experience
- 4 years of Experience may substitute for a Degree
Inclusion and Diversity: DTSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Disclosure: DTSI is an equal opportunity employer that uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Background investigations may be conducted to determine applicant’s eligibility for a Department of Defense security clearance.
For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.dtsi.com