Company Overview: Diversified Technical Services, Inc. (DTSI) is a small-business corporation headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. Since 1980, DTSI has been delivering exceptional Information Technology and Telecommunication solutions and services for government and commercial customers.
. Net Applications Developer envisions ways to improve the performance and design of existing applications. Works with team members to provide accurate application delivery estimates when designing, developing and testing application for production release. Creates and maintains application documentation and participates in requirements, design, and peer reviews. Performs defect correction (analysis, design, code) and root cause analysis on pending and production releases.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs and implements software.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to in house developed and COTS applications.
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directions and checks the work of other software developers on development team. Participates in development of software user manuals and documentation.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have current NACLC or Secret Security Clerance
- Must have COMPTIA Sec+ IAW DOD 8570
- Experience in Federal DoD environment
- Experience with .NET (C# or VB.NET),
- Experience with Windows Forms, ASP.NET.
- Experience with OOP and Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton and Factory.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2013+.
- Experience with source code management software such as CVS, Git, StarTeam.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4+ Years of relevant professional experience
Inclusion and Diversity: DTSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Disclosure: DTSI is an equal opportunity employer that uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Background investigations may be conducted to determine applicant’s eligibility for a Department of Defense security clearance.
For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.dtsi.com